Your privacy is important to Inspiring STEM. This privacy notice provides information about the personal information that Inspiring STEM collects, and the ways in which Inspiring STEM uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Inspiring STEM may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including what pages you visit and time and date of your visit);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, job title, company name and country);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your comments and messages);
- any other information that you send to Inspiring STEM.
Using personal information
Inspiring STEM may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Inspiring STEM discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy notice.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Inspiring STEM may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Inspiring STEM will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Inspiring STEM will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that Inspiring STEM collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Inspiring STEM operates to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy notice.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
Inspiring STEM may update this privacy notice by posting a new version on this website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Inspiring STEM is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Inspiring STEM
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Inspiring STEM Ltd, 736 High Road, North Finchley, London N12 9QD, UK.