As a Inspiring STEM Network participant:
1) Ensure your contributions are relevant to the network topic
This network is about Inspiring STEM and how to use it. Any comments, questions or content you create should be on this topic.
2) Don’t sell or promote stuff!
Ensure your contributions are not of a promotional nature.
3) Complete your profile
The more detail you add to your profile, the more people will want to engage with you and the more connected you'll be to fellow network participants.
4) Be yourself; please never impersonate another person.
5) Don't violate someone else's privacy.
You can post your own personal details and contact information (but do remember that this is a public forum), but don't post anyone else's personal details or contact information
6) If you have a personal connection to a story or topic, disclose your connection or, where appropriate, do not contribute at all.
7) Cite your sources.
Attribute quotes and paraphrased comments to their proper sources.
8) Don't infringe copyright.
If you want to upload a copy of an image, text, video or any other content, make sure you have the right to reproduce them on the Inspiring STEM Network. Posting copyright material without permission may be unlawful. If you want to discuss someone else’s work, summarise it in your own words
9) Don't post inappropriate links.
You can only post links to another website if the content on that other site abides with these terms and conditions, and if that other website allows you to post links to their website
10) Remember this is a public forum.
Once your contribution is online, everyone with Internet access may be able to read it. Don't forget that you are legally responsible for what you submit. Please consider how others could perceive your contribution. Please make your contribution clear to ensure that it is not misunderstood. Many different types of people may view your contribution
11) Watch your language.
Please be polite. Do not use swear words, profane, crude or sexual language.
12) Don’t be libellous or abusive.
You must not make or encourage contributions that are:• Defamatory, false or misleading;
• Insulting, threatening or abusive;
• Obscene or of a sexual nature;
• Offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
13) Report inappropriate content.
Please help us maintain high standards of participation. If you consider that a contribution does not comply with these terms and conditions please report it by contacting us. This facility should be used where content is in breach of our terms and conditions, not simply because you disagree with something said.